From time to time I just blast tweets about software development, project planning, team dynamics, or whatever else comes to mind. Here is a synopsis of recent tweets and rants. If you want to follow the conversation follow me at techknow and/or juixe and I’ll be sure to follow back.
- I wish I could Ctrl+Alt+Delete out of everything.
- The recommendation engine is the new search engine.
- Loop. Break. Null. Exception.
- How do you explain a feature is often as important as how you implement it.
- The implications of a code change are often much larger than the code change itself.
- There Will Be Bugs
- Don’t trust the cloud.
- This is my debugger. There are many like it, but this one is mine. My debugger is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I …
- Code fist and test later is like shooting first and asking questions later.
- I program with pen and paper.
- The debugger is my best friend.
- Whining is not trying.
- Doing nothing is doing something.
- Don’t compound your problems by manifesting new problem.
- A great team chooses a great leader and great leaders builds a great team.
- Making good choices leads to better choices.
- The most narrow minded perspective is that “We Versus Them” attitude. There is no them, only we.
- If you have it, bring it, and if you brought it, don’t hide it!
- You are not who you used to be or who you will become.
- I am an idea artist, making you think is my master piece.
- Productize your expertise.
- Cheat off your own hard work.
- Instead of making the effort, sometimes people make excuses.
- If you can’t find reception don’t CALL ME.
- In search of a triple rainbow.
- Steve Jobs is one third innovator, one third imitator, and one third black shirt and jeans.
- If Yahoo were to close down Flickr, there would be blood in the streets.
- I got my hands on a Google CR-48 yesterday. It’s just a laptop with one single app, a browser. It’s a thin client for cloud computing.
- I CAN HAZ CR-48!
- I wouldn’t mind testing a Google CAR-48, their self driving car, for free.
- Atlassian should buy corporate twitter clone Yammer.
- I would like the hotel check-in process to be as easy as Foursquare check-in.
- Taco Bell is Moctezuma’s Revenge.
- I just had the yuckiest drink, Gatorade Recover Strawberry Kiwi. Claims to be a post game protein recovery beverage. Tastes like recovered gym shorts.
- This day will go down in history as the Great Skype Fail Whale of 2010, when people had to remember how to use a phone to call someone…
- It’s easier to invent the future than to predict it. – Alan Kay
- I aspire to inspire before I expire – Alina Morelli
- It is fun to do things others call impossible. – Emile Baudot
- I’m a hope fiend. – Frankie/Celebrity Rehab
- We now know that Visa, Mastercard and Paypal are instruments of US foreign policy. It’s not something we knew before. – Julian Assange
- Guantanamo is used for laundering people to an offshore haven that does not follow the rule of law. – Julian Assagne
- Assange had a lot of help making Sweden look like the last place on Earth that you would want to take your penis. – Scott Adams
- Happy Shopmas Season!!!
- Jingle bells, cashiers ring, websites clicked.
- Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow… cash.
- Finishing up with xmas shopping.
- Santa is welcomed in my house any time.
- I think I developed carpal tunnel from opening all those gifts. Thank you santa.
- My new year’s resolution is to double surface area of my comfort zone.
- I’m gonna party like it’s 3999!
- We are going to one up 2010 in 2011.
- Getting ready for 2010++!
- 2011 > 2010!