From time to time I just blast tweets about software development, project planning, team dynamics, or whatever else comes to mind. Here is a synopsis of recent tweets and rants. If you want to follow the conversation follow me at techknow and/or juixe.
- Making good UI means making ugly choices.
- There was a time when having a computer made you a nerd. Today, people being “good on Facebook” does not make you a nerd.
- Love working with jQuery Mobile.
- Everyone has a vision, the difference is the scope, lens, and filter around the vision.
- Tomorrow is a fresh opportunity to be amazing and amazed.
- You ask stupid questions, you get stupid answers.
- I’m not on StackOverflow, so when people ask for my SO reputation I instead give them the the monthly referrals I get from SO.
- Sweet. Amazon just sent me a $5 credit because of a “technical issue on the Amazon.com website” that I am not even aware I encountered.
- Found my first handheld device… An HP iPaq RX3715 running Pocket PC 2003 Pro w/ Outlook 2002. It’s still in great condition!
- David Pogue wrote his review of the Kindle Fire, sounds like he wrote it from his iPad.
- OH: Don’t they have Cliff Notes for the DMV driving manual?
- OH: Your brain cells are sexy!
- OH: Sometimes when you put things in the closet it doesn’t mean you have a clean house.
- OH: don’t do it but it you gonna do it make sure you get paid for doing it.
- I’m turkeyed-out. I had all major food groups and at least four different meat groups.
- McDonalds should have a McTurkey with McStuffing.
- Thanksgiving is the time to eat food you don’t like, I mean why do you only have it only for Thanksgiving?
- The holidays forces families to come together because everyone else is with their families.
- I dislike food holidays. Especially when everything is so good.
- Instead of counting sheep, I’ll be counting turkeys tonight.
- Gobble gobble gone.