From time to time I just blast tweets about software development, project planning, team dynamics, or whatever else comes to mind. Here is a synopsis of recent tweets and rants. If you want to follow the conversation follow me at techknow and/or juixe.
- Code. Money. Respect.
- Software bugs don’t take anything personally.
- Code more, sleep less.
- DONT THREAD ON ME
- Just having a goal is often times more important than the goal itself.
- Word programming, i.e. writing TPS reports.
- Code Complete = Tests + Implementation.
- Google is the casino, or better yet the Goldman Sachs, of online identity, ads, and search. You don’t bet against the house.
- What is cloud-accelerated web browser? Learning about Amazon Silk, the web browser in Amazon’s Kindle Fire.
- The project code name for the iPhone’s auto correct is auto cucumber.
- Spike TV should rename itself to Star Wars TV and the History Channel to Ancient Aliens Channel.
- Dr Evil is starting a venture fund.
- If Dr. Evil would have taken his Evil Corp. Public he would have made $1 billion on an IPO. And maybe Google would have bought his company.
- How many uses can you think of for a paper clip?
- Where in the food pyramid is candy corn?
- Is Meg Whitman the new Carol Bartz?
- Are you changing the world or is the world changing you?
- What is the person equivalent to having your car lifted up in the air and balancing its tires?
- The Internet made me do it.
- It’s easy to earn money while you sleep, if you sleep on the job.
- You are more likely to die due to medical error than a car accident. So if you are in a car accident, don’t go to the hospital, just walk it off.
- If I could get a nickel every time someone gives me their two cents I would arbitrage people’s opinions.
- Living the Internet lifestyle.
- If you don’t want your naked picture hacked from your phone don’t take naked picture of yourself on your phone.
- There are proposed bills that will make activities such as posting a lip sync video on YouTube a federal crime punishable with jail time.
- Forget the war on drugs, in the future there will be a war on content.
- History is not made, it is written, edited, scripted, and appropriated by Hollywood as a blockbuster movie about mutant super heroes.
- I predict the past.
- Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, behold yourself.
- This is not Sparta!
- Love me, hate me, but you thinking of me.
- Love it or hate it, take it or leave it.
- I love love and hate hate.
- OH: When you frown you look like a Klingon.
- OH: Is everyone in the call on mute?
- OH: My dress code is to try not to show my butt cheeks.
In Da Future
- In the future, everyone will be a product guy.
- In the future, Facebook will be your permanent record.
- In the future, the revolution will start with a single tweet.
- In the future, when people say they are going outside the grid, they will mean they aren’t logged into Facebook.
- In the future, Android developers will need to program using the Android SDK and the phone maker’s proprietary SDK, and the carriers’s SDK.
- Million Dollar Idea: A treadmill with a weight scale.
- Million Dollar idea: there is so much artificial flavoring, color, and seasoning in food. Patent dinosaur meat flavoring.
- Million Dollar Idea: Car alarm system that steams video of the surroundings of your car and scans for perps faces.
- Million Dollar idea: wasabi guacamole
- Million Dollar Idea: Carfax for people, including driving record, background check, work history, etc.
- Million Dollar idea: pepperoni pizza flavored breath mints.