Retweet January 2012
From time to time I just blast tweets about software development, project planning, team dynamics, or whatever else comes to mind. Here is a synopsis of recent tweets and rants. If you want to follow the conversation follow me at techknow and/or juixe.
- Even I’m surprised to know how many people use code that I wrote and tested on a train ride to my work.
- What will be the preferred web development platform in 2012?
- The default should always be opt-in.
- legislation != innovation
- Data to the people.
- Technology is democratizing idiocy.
- If knowledge is power, than data is the source of power.
- If you think your business model is finished, you are finished.
- Doers gonna do.
- Most managers have 20% time, the time spent not looking ignorant about some aspect of technology.
- Better than picking your battle, pick the time of the battle, better still pick the your combatant, even better still put it on pay-per-view
- In space no one can hear you scream, in the interwebs no one will let you forget it.
- I had a dream that I had woken up at 10am and that I was late for work, I panicked and woke up from the dream and it was only 5am.
- I absolutely hate absolutism of any kind!
- If you want to have your cake and eat it too it is best to bake it yourself.
- So-so is the enemy of awesome.
- I wish there was a entrepreneur version of television show Deal or No Deal.
- Green Burrito is the worst name for a fast food fastaurant.
- I’ll never use a social networking site if it requires a government ID for me to log in.
- How can Google claim that G+ supports pseudonyms if they may review and require government ID for you to prove that is your real pseudonym.
- People forget that Google’s “Don’t be evil” motto is an abbreviated form of “Don’t get caught being evil.”
- Would William Shakespeare publish his works on the Apple iBooks platform?
- What is worse than bullshit or bullballs?
- Why do bills arrive faster than cash?
- How do you become the thought leader on thought leadership?
- In what food group are gummy bears in?
- Is it really made in the USA if it’s made of Italian leather from Spanish cows?
- Old hippies never die, they just cut their hair, take a shower, and become The Man.
- If it was up to the movie/music industry, all Americans would have to pay a Copyright tax off 5% across the board.
- Only one of the infinite parallel universes will end on 2012. Which universe are you in?
- Many people on Hoarders are not true die hard hoarders, they are lazy and messy.
- Complaining about the use of the #FirstWorldProblems hashtag is a #FirstWorldProblem.
- I like cats but dislike cat people.
- Just like haters gonna hate, cheaters gonna cheat.
- The key of love is to know when to let go.
- Fame made me do it.
- Haters love me.
- The future has no past.
- Each day you die a little.
- I like watching the future in reverse.
- At the Hispanic section in a Chinese store.
- If time flies, it must have lost its luggage.