The Learning Library
I’ve always been a book lover. I have a private collection of Ruby, Perl, and Java books, amongst other topics, that would make a public library jealous. In fact, I recently moved and was surprised that that the bulk of the items boxed up where books. I’ve been making the trend of moving my library to ebooks. I was an early adopter of the Amazon Kindle, I still use my first generation Kindle. Here are some books in my collection, which I’ve use as reference.
- The Programmer’s Kindle Book Club
- The Android Learning Library
- The App Engine Learning Library
- The Ruby on Rails Library
- Beginning iPhone Development
I’ve even dedicated a blog post to a few of my favorite books, such as the following.
- Smart and Gets Thing Done
- 97 things every software architect should know